Bookmaker Comparison 2020: The Best Bookmakers in Kenya
The world of online sports betting is an ever expanding one, and new betting websites seem to be appearing nearly on a daily basis. In such chaos, it can be difficult to find the right bookie to place bets with. After all, every bookie seems to have some advantages and some disadvantages, and balancing those out can be a real nightmare.
For this exact reason, we made it our job to help you, the end user, find the best sports betting sites without having to do the vetting process yourself. Our extensive bookmaker comparison has tested dozens of betting sites in Kenya and come up with a list of the best in every sense just for you. Below you can find a list of betting sites we recommend you try out.
The Best Bookies In Our Comparison: Everything That Makes Up a Good Bookmaker
- Massive choice of betting options
- Best platform, support and banking around
- Excellent casino, poker and other platforms
- English Championship sponsors
- Great betting odds
- Huge portfolio of betting options
- Major international bookmaker
- Great bonuses and free bets
- Poker, Casino and other gambling products
- A long standing betting platform
- Wide range of betting markets
- Generous bonuses and promotions
- A world famous sportsbook
- M-PESA deposits and cashouts
- Generous Betway Club rewards
- Major Kenyan bookmaker
- International presence and licensing
- Sponsors of big name football clubs
- Operated by a popular live bookie
- M-PESA Friendly
- Live and Virtual Sports Betting
- Huge deposit bonus
- Great selection of betting markets
- Instant customer support
- Sponsors of major sports clubs
- High quality betting platform
- Huge range of markets and promotions
Betting Providers in Detail What Makes Up a Good Bookmaker
The real question we have to ask ourselves is, what is a good bookmaker? Is it the one that gives out the best bonuses? The one where we can bet on every sport out there? The one that lets us deposit money fast and safely? The answer is that the really good bookmakers make sure to have players covered in every way. These are the important factors that we used in determining the best betting companies in Kenya:
- Security: When doing anything online, especially if money is involved, you want to stay safe. This is why we test every bookmaker’s capacity to protect its players from unwanted intrusions and third party interference as well as their liquidity and capacity to deal with money.
- Banking: Getting money in and out of your betting wallet is very important and it is crucial that you can do it fast and with a method you have access to. The banking department is another important factor in our tests. For example, betting with M-PESA is extremely popular for those betting online in Kenya, so we make sure to find bookies that include M-PESA as a deposit method.
- Sports and Odds: Once you are ready to bet, you will want to be able to place bets on events of your choosing and to do so at reasonable prices. This is why we only recommend bookies that have a good choice of sports and markets and those that offer fair prices and odds.
- Mobile and Live Betting: As the technology is evolving, so should the bookies. Find the sites that offer mobile betting and live betting and keep yourself in line with the latest innovations in the technology of online gambling. Find the best live betting sites in Kenya right here at Betting.com.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Free money is always a wonderful sight and we certainly also look at the offers the bookie has for its players. Generous deposit bonuses or free bets are always reflected in our reviews.
Bonus and Offers: What Makes a Good Bonus?
What Makes a Good Bonus?
We said we like bookies who give out good bonuses, but what is a good bonus? Is it simply the biggest bonus you can get or is there more to it? The reality is that there is more to a bonus than just its size, although the size does play a part in the overall value. These are the main factors that play a role in the value of a bonus:
- Size: The sheer size of a betting bonus is always important. You will always have better options with a USD 100 bonus than with a USD 5 bonus, no matter what the other conditions are, but the conditions can be important when bonuses are a similar size.
- Match Percentage: The match percentage will influence how much you need to deposit in order to get your bonus. For instance a 100% bonus will only require you to deposit USD 50 to get USD 50 in bonus, while a 50% bonus will mean you have to deposit twice the money for the same bonus. Sites like Bet365 Mobile offer some of the best bonuses, matching player’s deposits in full.
- Wagering Requirements: Some bookmakers will make you bet many times over with a bonus, resulting in its value diminishing in the long run. On the other hand, when betting online in Kenya, you will often not have to wager your bonus money at all, but the bonuses are significantly lower.
- Overall Value: You will need to look at all the conditions and terms that play a role in a certain bonus before you take it. Only once you are sure you understand how a bonus works should you try and play it through. Fortunately, we are here to help you understand the bonuses and avoid any misconceptions.
Successful Betting: Tips & Tricks to Successful Sports Betting
When choosing the bookmaker and the bets to make, there are many things you can do to make sure you have a better chance of winning than an average person would. Our betting tips can definitely help make you a better bettor but here are a few more tricks that you can apply to improve your chances:
- Shop Around: There is no reason to stick to a single bookie your whole life. Feel free to shop around and check out all our recommended bookies, use their bonuses, find the best odds for every match and always give yourself the best chance of winning the most money.
- Bet Smart: Most people bet on whatever is on, but that is not the way to make money. Make sure you have a reason for every bet you are making and check out our sports betting strategies to learn the best ways to bet profitably.
- Don’t Bet the Favourite: Betting on the heavy favourites in matches can result in terrible odds on teams that are not guaranteed to win. Find value in bigger prices on outcomes that are realistic and do your research before you place a bet.
Questions and Answers Is betting on the Internet safe? And what do you need to pay special attention to?
We looked around for a few of the most common questions people have regarding bookmakers and we bring you our honest and professional answers.
You should always pick the bookmaker that provides the best value for you. This means looking at a combination of bonuses, betting odds, markets, deposit methods availability, customer support and anything else that you personally find important in a bookie. Not every bookie is right for every player.
You should definitely make use of bookmaker bonuses, but not at all costs. Some bookies have very rigid bonus terms and you would be smart to avoid such bonuses and bookmakers.
This is a great question and a hard one to answer. Local bookies provide much convenience, but the reality is that international bookies usually provide better betting odds and many other great advantages. Once again, every player will have to make his own choice.
Absolutely yes! There are many people out there winning consistently at sports betting and our very own tipsters are doing so on a weekly basis. Track their betting tips and learn their strategies and you could join their ranks.
The truth is that most of the profit bookies make comes from compulsive gamblers who will bet on anything with no regard to their chances. Bettors who get informed, like yourself, do not make much profit to the bookies and often times actually cost them money by consistently winning.