Betting Odds Comparison: Best Prices for Best Value
Sports betting is all about the price the bookmaker is laying on a bet. This is why it is crucial to always bet at the best price possible if we are going to make a profit with our bets. Our betting odds comparison helps you always find the bookmaker with the best odds, which is why you should consult it the next time you plan on making a bet.
Betting Odds Comparison
Looking around the different sports betting sites in Kenya, we got a pretty good idea of how some sites are trying to make more money by offering poor betting odds. The betting odds comparison below is here to help you always get the best odds for your bets and get the most value out of your betting dollars.
50% up to 20GBP
Sky Bet Bonus
100% up to 10GBP
William Hill Bonus
300% up to 30GBP
400% up to 40GBP
100% up to 200EUR
Anyone who knows a first thing about sports betting understands that the only value in any sports bet comes from the odds that the bookie is laying. If the odds are good enough, a knowledgeable punter will be on just about anything, as he understands the value in betting with favorable odds. This is exactly why our betting odds comparison was created to help you always find the best possible price for every bet you ever want to make.
Bookmaker Comparison Criteria
If you are looking for a new bookmaker to bet with, you should know what to look for. Our team of experts has done reviews of all the best sports betting sites out there by using a list of criteria that have never let us down. Here are the main criteria you should use when rating a sports betting site:
- Betting Portfolio: The portfolio of sports and markets that the bookmaker is offering is one of the most important things in a sports betting site. After all, you should be able to bet on the sports you prefer and not make forced bets.
- Betting Odds and Value: All the value in sports betting comes from the betting odds. You need to find the bookmakers with the best odds every single time you are betting and our betting odds comparison is here to help you do just that.
- Bookmaker Bonuses: Sites with bonuses and betting sites with free bets are a great place to make your bets. Remember to always look at the promotions tab on a betting site and check out what kind of awards they may have for you.
- Customer Support: The speed at which you can reach the customer support agents and the quality of their help is another crucial factor in choosing a bookie to join. Make sure you always bet with bookmakers whose customer support is at a very high level.
- Depositing and Withdrawing Cash: Making deposits and withdrawals in a fast and reliable way is very important when gambling online Check your bookie for payment methods and find out how fast their cashouts are before joining a site.
- Live Betting: There are plenty of live betting sites in Kenya nowadays, but you want to get the best service possible so bet with those bookmakers that offer lots of live betting options if this is the type of betting you prefer.
- Security: Another one of your priorities when joining a betting site should be the security of your personal information. Information can be very sensitive when used online, so be sure your bookie is keeping an eye out for you and using all the necessary precautions.
- Betting Limits: The size of your bets should be up to you. We recommend finding a betting site that supports the kind of betting limits you are comfortable with. High stakes bettors can have trouble placing their bets with some bookies, so check out the limits before you start betting.
- Platform Usability: The quality of the betting platform and its usability across all your devices can be very important in determining how well you do with a certain bookie and how much you enjoy betting there.
- Special Features: Connected to the quality of the platform, the special features some modern bookies offer can make your life a lot easier. Choose bookmakers that offer lots of special features and a site that is up to date with the modern industry standards.
Don’t Leave Value Behind
Every time you make a bet at odds below the maximum possible, you are leaving money on the table and costing yourself a lot. Our betting odds comparison is a tool that can help you always make the best possible bet at the highest possible price and our experts even use it when creating their betting tips.
Betting odds are the cornerstone of the sports betting industry and play a key role in your potential success or failure. In order to make sure you are always getting the best possible price, always consult our betting odds comparison and check the prices across the board.
Novice players and experienced sports betting wolves are all in the same basket when it comes to finding the best betting odds. We all need to look around for the best price every time to make sure we are getting the best value, so remember to use our betting odds comparison on a regular basis.
Betting Odds Tips & Tricks
It is easy enough to understand that the higher the odds, the more you stand to win. However, here are a few extra tips from our betting team to help you understand how odds work and how you can work the system in your advantage.
- Odds Change: Betting odds are subject to constant change. Make sure you keep a good eye on how the prices are moving as the time passes by on a certain bet. Making bets early can often get you a much better price, so try to make your bets well before the game starts.
- Some Bookies are Always Better: Certain bookmakers like Bet365 are consistently offering some of the very best odds in the industry and keeping a very small profit margin for themselves. We advise you to sign up with such bookies.
- Check out the Exchanges: If you are on the lookout for the best betting odds, checking out the Betfair Exchange could end up with you placing a bet at better odds than any bookmaker is currently offering.
- Bet Smart: It can be difficult to know what constitutes as good odds. Using different sports betting strategies means betting on different types of betting odds, but you should always make sure that your bet has value in theoretical terms.
- Always Bet on Favorable Odds: Whether you like a team or not, it doesn’t matter. If the odds warrant it, you should always be making a bet. After all, we are betting to make money and get the value, not to cheer our team on.
Conclusion: The Price is Right
When you are betting sports, the only thing you should be asking is what you stand to win if your bet lands. This is reflected in the betting odds, so never forget to check out betting odds comparison when you are looking to make a bet, as it might help you find a better price for the bet you are about to make and earn you the few extra percentage points that mean the difference between breaking even and being a winner.